Learning To Drive With A Disability
Learning to drive with a disability from scratch can be a huge challenge. Whatever your disability, we will help assess your requirements and create a plan to get you driving.
Vehicle Modifications for Disabled Drivers
- Push Radial
- Fadiel Hand Control Arm includes: Accelerator with post or trigger control. Brake and Hand Brake, Lights, Flashing Lights, Horn and Indicators
- Cross Over Indicator Arm with optional high level extension
- Fadiel Corded Satelite Accelerator and Brake Lever with Indicators, Lights and Toggle Accelerator
- Left Foot Accelerator
- Spinner Knobs, Spinner Posts and Tri-Posts for Left and Right Hands
- Electrically controlled drivers seat to accommodate any driving position
Driving Lessons for Individuals with Disabilities - Perfect 90 Degree Parking with Hand Controls
Driving Lessons for Individuals with Disabilities - Vehicle Modifications
Lodgesons R200 Wireless Spinners
Under Hand controls/Disability Driving- Lodgesons R210 series is versatile and can be used in any position!
This is an inspiring story that we were proud to be a part of. Tim helped teach Katelin how to drive. (video time 9:11)
Learn to Drive with a Disability
Thanks for everything, you're the best
Hi Tim , P s finally in Hals hands and driving home a happy Chappy , thanks to you
Thank you so much Tim!